Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Saturday, Feb 26 - Sorenson Day!

Spent the day/night with McCall and Trent and had SO much fun!
McCall and I both had on hot pink and jeans, but I wish I had her rad pink boots!

 The 3 of us walked to downtown Laguna Beach so that they could get some of Casey's Cupcakes. 
She won "Cupcake Wars," a tv show they watched.

The cupcake shop was just about the cutest decorated place I've ever seen in my life. 

Then we walked back to their house on the beach the whole way. 
The clouds were cool. So is McCall.

Then we went and got mani/pedis (my bday gift to her)

I got purple

and McCall got rainbow sparkle

 Then that night we went to see the Justin Beiber movie. 
I must admit, McCall and I were haters, pre-movie.

But 1/2-way thru the movie she turned to me and said, "I think I'm in love with him." And I said, "So am I!" That kid is amazing: cute, talented, kind, smart, and driven. We should have never said never.

Then after we went to San-Shi-Go for some delicious sushi!
Super Sorenson Day!

xoxosb:)

2 comments:

  1. Funnnn day! McCall is a mini Sam! Not when you were little but now...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures sooo much! I think I need to see the movie now.

    ReplyDelete