Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Empty Chairs at Empty Tables...

Haha Colleen & I always quote LesMiz songs...


Anyway, crazy day! Lots of movers, contractors, & decorators here today. The sweet Sallster went to the vet for boarding. I miss her :( "Better lonely than eaten by a coyote" I always say!


I returned from tutoring at 9ish to a weird place with the weird "Staging" lady still here. She was here til 11pm! So the living room is currently empty:

The TV room has new chairs - woo!:

And the WHOLE PLACE is FULL OF BUGS (so many doors open all day)! There are flies everywhere, which is annoying, but this a-hole is killin' me:

Nightnight! Cant wait to fall asleep and have him fly in my mouth!

xoxosb:)

4 comments:

  1. So do you still get to live there while it's being shown? What happens when someone buys this place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to your cute bedroom rug?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I get to live here until it sells. And then... well... I'll figure something out. I always do!

    And my rug is fine haha It's in storage. I didn't get a pic of my room yet b/c it's a mess and only 1/2-way decorated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The place looks sooo different!

    ReplyDelete