Monday, March 28, 2011

Just a Monday

**ATTENTION: WATCH the youtube vid I emailed you tonight (Saunders v. Gaga). DO IT.

Nothing super exciting today. Tutored Riley and she's a SWEET thing. I have Flat Samantha for one more week so I got a pic of her with Riley in all her peppy cuteness. She got 2 of those feather hair extension things (Riley, not Flat Samantha) - you can see one of hers here. I may do it. They do them at Fashion Island's Dry Bar - the blowout place - which I wanted to try anyway! 

Then tonight I came home and did my new workout ritual - Netflix instant queue on Apple TV. Netflix has a LOT of workouts avail for instant download thru Apple TV or wii (I have over 30 in my queue rt now) so I'm doing a different one every (well, almost every) day to find which ones I like best. I really like the Crunch ones. This is Fat Blasting Dance Party. I hope this party blasts my fat:

xoxosb:)

1 comment:

  1. Is Drybar open? I need a daily pass there, so someone can make my long hair look pretty for work. I'm so excited. The next time I have somewhere exciting to go, I'm going to try it out. I have been waiting for it to open. Yay!

    ReplyDelete