Sunday, March 27, 2011

No Swallows for Me

Sooo, I was up at 5:30am today. On a Saturday. ME! I watched the darling Thurin kids while their parents were in Tahoe. First I made them a yummy breakfast which included chicken apple sausage sliced up into little crispy discs. The Miller kids eat sausage that way b/c they don't like the "pop" feeling when you bite into sausage links and I TOTALLY get and appreciate that. And the Thurins LOVED it, hooray! 
I got another photo app that I'm obsessed with and it creates Panoramic photos from a series of regular photos that you take. I tried it out on the Thurins' back yard because it's cool. That's their treehouse on the left, waaaay up high, with a view of the ocean on the right. (Make sure to click on it to rlly see it)
Then Julien and I sat thru little Sarah's softball game (9 yr olds). Rough. The other team (Fountain Valley) was huge, WT and nasty to the pretty little Newport Beach girls. But we won 7-6! Sarah's brother, Julien (6th grade), and I laughed the entire time. He's so sweet! 
Then we all went to Julien's basketball game. It was at the Salvation Army community center in Anaheim. OMG, GHETTOOOO. Then their Grandpa came and took over in the early evening.
I was supposed to go to to the Swallows Day festivities today but I got home so late from watching the kids that Ashley and Justin had already moved on to a party somewhere. Plus I fell asleep on the couch right when I got home. Sucky! I was so excited to go. Last year was so much fun! Oh well, next year!


xoxosb:)

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you missed Swallows Day Celebrations..Did you see any swallows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see any swallows. I wasn't back in San Juan Capistrano until it was dark :(

    ReplyDelete