Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm Sooo Grandma Bell These Days

I had a 45-minute break between tutoring sessions so I went for a walk/jog in Niguel Shores where I tutor Kendall (it's connected to the Ritz-Carlton in Dana Point). I'm trying to get 45 mins of cardio in every day, so that worked out well! I've never explored Niguel Shores - it's beautiful! The grass-area between the sidewalk and the street was filled with gorgeous, colorful flowers (go ahead and make fun, Stevie):

And then I walked a little further and I thought this would be a cool ocean shot.
It is.
It's like from a frickin' Ansel Adams coffee table book at Grandma Bell's. Haha :)

And now I'm at the Thurins. I put the sweet kids in bed hours ago and I'm dying of boredom because they have the parental lock on the tvs and I don't know the code!! I wanna watch Conan! Not crap on Nick and Disney! Thank god I had my laptop in my car.

xoxosb:)

3 comments:

  1. Grandma Bell would be sooo proud of you ...she really was a good person who enjoyed nature etc.That pic is gorgeous...so are the flowers..so many lovely places in the OC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Shirl! I enjoy nature almost inappropriately these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second picture should be framed. I see apple pie magnets in your future. ;)

    ReplyDelete