Thursday, February 10, 2011

y=mx+b and Net Neutrality

My brain is filled with middle school math formulas and debate essays this week.


Got so much done this morning! Then tutored a bunch of kids and couldn't find a good opportunity to take a photo today. But the Knoxs were last (Stevie & Tedd & Tim & I have had a few opulent Thanksgivings at their house - so nice). So I had Giulia take this one of her sisters, Gabriella (L) and Gigi (R), when they were giving me good night hugs before I tutored her:


Gabriella was in my class a few years ago and has the SWEETEST heart. She's the one I took to the Hello Kitty exhibit in LA. She wrote Shirl a letter before she met her saying, "I can't wait to meet you. I bet you're amazing because your daughter is amazing." At 6 yrs old she thought to write that! Precious! Love her!






xoxosb:)

2 comments:

  1. Love Gabriella...little sweetie. Sounds like you've been busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do I get to visit the Knoxs? They are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete