Friday, February 18, 2011

Tuesday, 2/15

It rained for like 20 mins today - on my run, of course.  it was kinda fun though, plus it made me run faster :) But for the rest of the day the sky was SO COOL! While I was taking the Miller kids home we saw a beautiful rainbow. Then when we got there we were all freaking out about how cool the clouds were:

Sunset was really pretty with the weird clouds: 

Then I watched the Thurin kids later on and their dogs followed me everywhere and made me laugh. Ollie is a big, goofy labradoodle, and Carlita is a weirdo little chihuahua: 

xoxosb:)

2 comments:

  1. You remind me of Grandma Bell. I recall sitting through a Buckeye football game where she watched the cloud formations instead of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAhaha that made me laugh out loud :) I also appreciate fine jewelry, landscaping and flowers... I may be turning into Grandma Bell!

    ReplyDelete