Friday, February 18, 2011

In Case You Didn't Know - I'm Busy.

I was up and going at 8am this morning and didn't sit down until well-past midnight. Meeting, lunch, workout, tutored 3-8, then went over to Sorensons' for Trent's family birthday party. I have been with them every single day since Saturday morning. I totally count as family. McCall got this fabulous Harajuku Lovers bag tonight and she'd already gotten the same one from her friend yesterday so she gave it to meeeeeeeee!! :) 


So I had a really nice run today, and this horse always comes over to say hi when I walk by, even if I don't have a carrot. She's my favorite:

Night!
xoxosb:)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sammie...you really sound very busy but Im glad all is well...love that horse & those blue skys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet horsey - I love them. Always wanted a horse farm when I grew up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty horse, and I don't even love them. Cute!

    ReplyDelete