Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Friday, Feb. 11

First and foremost - this morning, our friend Brandon was able to get tix for him, Stevie & I to see Brandon Flowers in VEGAS!!!!! 


Then I had a fun, sunny lunch with my friend, Julie, at Sundried Tomato. The waiter did not let us know when he was going to take the pic, as you can see:

Then I tutored the Francks and then went over to watch Sarah Thurin at her fabulous house waaaay up at the top of Laguna tonight - omg that house!!! And she is a SWEET, little thing! We worked on her poster for school (aka "I did it"), then we watched the awful "Ramona & Beezus" movie which not even Josh Duhamel's hotness could help. 

I heart crafts!
xoxosb:)

3 comments:

  1. Countdown to Brandon Flowers in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, how did I miss the crafts comment? I HATE crafts. How can we be related?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was later informed by Sarah that she got 100% on the poster!

    ReplyDelete