Saturday, February 19, 2011

Friday, Feb 18

Had the most beautiful walk/run along the San Clemente Beach Trail today! I did the stairs twice along the way - it was hard. There are over 150 steps - I was counting but then the African-American teenage girl lying on her back on one of the steps screaming "Oh Lawd, take me! I can't go on! I'm gonna die!" distracted me and I laughed out loud and lost count. Here are the stairs from the 1/2-way point - they go right down to the sand:


And then I ran the length of the pier and there was a crane on it, working. It was weird. I kept thinking if I were Shane Coghlan (or any other 4-yr-old boy) it would have been the coolest thing ever:

Then tonight I went over to the Mowers for a little gathering and got to see sweet Katie before she went to bed and the champagne started flowing:

xoxosb:)


2 comments:

  1. I want to live there and WALK on the beach etc...gotta play the lottery....

    ReplyDelete