Friday, February 25, 2011

Lolo & Leener's Bday celebration!

Today was my last day dog/house/turtle/plant sitting, so I had to get one more pic of my buddy, Finn (and one of my plant buddy haha). Here he is sleeping in, or maybe just lying there motionless, until I tell him he can get up. He slept in til 11 one day!! 

Tonight was SO much fun! We went out in Laguna for Colleen & Lauren's bdays and I really wish we would've taken more pics. Here's one of some of us out at dinner at 230 Forest. Yum and Fun! 

Timmy also came down and a bunch of us came back to my place and played You Don't Know Jack (my new wii trivia game) as "Team Assy" and "Team Poop Jonez" after. It was nail-biting, side-splitting fun haha ;)

xoxosb:)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE You Don't Know Jack. That was my computer game of choice in college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stevie you gave me that game for my computer...I like it too!!

    ReplyDelete