Monday, February 21, 2011

Sunday, 2/20

Hung with Finn in the morning - that sweet dog let me sleep until my alarm went off at 10am! I got up from the couch at one point and he went to where I was sitting and just looked at me with his paws crossed. So cute!


Then I had a busy afternoon and a fun evening with the Beshks and forgot to take a pic until the very last moment! So I got one of Heidi sleeping on a beanbag while we talked and enjoyed some fancy Moet champagne in my fancy house (which is actually 7 bedroom/7bath - bigger than Landfall!):
She is so cute and good! Fun night!

xoxosb:)


4 comments:

  1. I want that dog - and that baby! So cute - both of 'em. Do you know anyone with a "normal" house Sam? Anything less than say, 5 bedrooms?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that dog too to go with sweet James...that would be wonderful...glad all is well...and hope Sally is ok. Keep me update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the dog, but I don't want it. Ha! Did the applesauce work?

    ReplyDelete