Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sitting on a House, Dog, Turtle and Some Plants

So I'm house/dog/turtle/plant sitting for the next 5 days over at the Tinglers' in San Clemente. This house is gorgeous! It's 6 bedrooms/baths and every inch of it looks like it's right out of an interior decorating mag. I'm off for the next week (it's "Ski Week" for school so all the kids are in fancy ski resorts like Aspen & Vail) so I'm looking at this as a vacation for me!


Here's Finn, he's a dream:

And here's the gorgeous backyard. There's a jacuzzi inside the pool, it's cool :)

But it rained tonight and ruined my jacuzzi-w-friends plan. Boo.

xoxosb:)

2 comments:

  1. Um, I would have preferred a picture of the turtle. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dog is way cuter! The turtle hides in his little log all the time anyway. The lettuce keeps getting eaten tho so he must be alive!

    ReplyDelete