Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

2011 HAS to be better than 2010!! 


Went to The Cellar in San Clemente for dinner last night with Katie, Melanie & Eric, Colleen & Dave, and Dave's friend Tim - it was delightful! Then we came back to my place, counted down, and hung out. A good time was had by all :)


Melanie and I at dinner:

And I know it's only supposed to be one pic a day but that one was technically from last night, so here's today's:

Colleen, Dave, Heidi and I went for the LUVLIEST 5 mile sunset walk on the beach in San Clemente today. When we first started walking there was a cloud with a splash of rainbow on it - you can kind of see it in the pic - and when we finished the entire sky was the prettiest pinkpinkpink. Colleen thinks it's an omen that it's gonna be a good year for SB, seeing as how 2010 started out with shingles and basically continued sucking for me :P

xoxosb

3 comments:

  1. Pretty picture, although I was very tempted to choose the "weirdo" reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh there will be plenty of opportunities to choose "weirdo" this year, I'm certain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Sam - all the way around. :) Shingles - omg, that was 1 year ago? wow - I remember that.

    ReplyDelete