Monday, January 31, 2011

8-Kid Day

I woke up at 6 (me! 6!) and got 3 kids to school on time with lovely snacks, lunches, uniforms and PE clothes. Hooray!


Then I came home and met my new, temporary mansion-mates visiting from Venice, Italy (Kim's friends, LOVELY ladies, and a long-haired mini dachshund, Elsie) and took a nap :)


Then... I tutored 5 kids tonight! I usually tutor 3 each day, so 5 is a lot (and a lot of driving)! Riley, Jack, Nicole, Allie, and an emergency session for Giulia Knox (7th grade, but more mature than any adult I know). Yay for getting to see Knoxes, huh Stevie?!! They missed a week of school in Aspen last week and the whole slope/y-intercept math thing was stressing Giulia out haha


I was so busy that I completely forgot to take a photo of anything so heeeeeeeeere's Sally! She's striking a sultry pose, as she tends to do:




And she's crying, cuz she missed me!!

xoxosb:)








2 comments:

  1. Sultry Sally. You got up at 6 a.m.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Sally Bell really is looking better :) And what a day you had ...hope you made alot of $ Glad the gals from Italy are nice.

    ReplyDelete