Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tuesday April 5th - iPad 2 Day!

My iPad 2 arrived today!!! It's beautiful and I love it :):)! That's about it.
Oh and I'm still in love with Jason Segel. 
Oh and I went to Teavana and got some more tea and learned a lot from the girl there. You can reuse the expensive tea leaves up to 5 times!! I got a caffeine-free Coconut Roobios tea for after dinner - omg it's heaven!!!
Oh and I went for a run today and noticed how pretty the talltall palm trees that line the driveway are:

Oh and I snapped a pic of sweet Sally in her new favorite spot. There's a bird's nest right outside this window and she sat here alllll day. So sweet:

I guess there was more to today than just the iPad 2! Who knew!

xoxosb:)

2 comments:

  1. Lucky! Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I hope it actually arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky both of you...Iam waiting for them to go way down in price...

    ReplyDelete