Monday, April 11, 2011

Jammies Til 7 FTW!!!!!!!!

So yes, I was in my jammies until 7pm today. Ask Stevie and Tedd - they witnessed it live on iPad 2 FaceTime at 6:30pm. And then sweet little McCall called me at 6:45 to invite me to her & Trent's "restaurant," Creame (pronounced "creme"). They researched the perfect menu on the internet all day and printed out menus and everything. It was, truthfully, delicious! They created a "signature cocktail" called the Tropical Jones (our little Fiji joke) which was passion fruit and pineapple juice with vodka, shaken in a martini shaker and everything - it was good! And then McCall made parmesan zucchini crisps for appetizers (she got it from the Top Chef website):

The main course was steak and ponzu-marinated chicken breast and grilled brussel sprouts, and the dessert was red velvet brownies. The kids cooked every bit of it. It was a delicious and fun night! Then everyone went to bed and Trent and I watched Real Housewives of Orange County and laughed our asses off.


xoxosb:)

2 comments:

  1. Those kids love to cook:) All day pjs sounds wonderfulllll!!!! I'm going to stay in bed one weekend day ALL day...on a rainy ugly day :)Iam one big lazy ass hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love staying in my jammies all day. And, where was my restaurant invitation? Ha! Those kids are too cute.

    ReplyDelete