Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Monday, April 4th - Disneyland!

Timmy stayed in the "Little Boy's Room" in the mansion last night and we woke up today and went for an exploration walk! We saw on Google Earth that there's a big water reservoir behind my backyard so we wanted to check it out. We had a lovely walk by the horse trails and discovered a fabulous new shortcut for me to get to the area where I like to walk so I don't have to go on the busy street - very exciting! We walked by the Goldsteins' house and they were getting in the car to leave for Hawaii so we chatted for a sec - fun! 
Then I went to tutor and met Timmy at Disneyland later on. It was hot and crowded so we decided to enjoy some cocktails in the Cove Bar by Ariel's Grotto before braving the crowds. And who can resist a Disneyland Magical Star Cocktail with a multicolored glow cube?!?! 
 Our friend Jason came and met us too and we always get these drinks called Eco-Tini's with him. They give you these Acai Seed bracelets when you buy one and the proceeds from the drink help save the rainforest or something. So we say that we are basically superheroes saving the world every time we drink these martinis.
Then they left to go ride Tower of Terror. But the Cove Bar was perfect seating for the new World of Color laser-water show and I really like that show, so I stayed at the bar and watched it all by myself haha. It was so good! Goosebumps! Then I met back up with them and we rode cute stuff like Small World and Snow White :)
Another fun night!
xoxosb:)

No comments:

Post a Comment