Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Saturday, April 2nd - Kids' Choice Awards!

The Goldsteins picked me up around 2pm and we went up to LA (USC Galen Ctr) for a day of VIP-ness for the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards. Marc's sister is Jim Carrey's publicist and she gave him the seats that were for Jim and his daughter (she couldn't go). We were total VIPs! SO much fun!! We got to walk the Orange Carpet, sit on the floor seats with all of the celebs & their families and meet as many as we wanted!
 First we met Taboo from the Black Eyed Peas! He was just standing around before the show and he is SO nice!! Sweet sweet guy.
 Brandy is also super sweet!
 Pretty Paris walked by us (we were on the aisle) and she was lovely and gracious to all the screaming fans:
 Will Smith (who I have a thing for haha) and his son, Jaden, also walked right by us. Will said hi to me right after I took this pic!! :):)
 And then Jason Segel walked by and I got all nervous and turned purple and couldn't think straight. I LOVE him. I HAD to get a picture with him. My Jason Segel crush began in 2008 after watching him in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and I have since watched anything and everything he is in just to see him. There's just something about him that I love! So during the 1st commercial break I went up to his seat and said, "Jason? Can I get a picture with you, please?" And he said, "Sure!" And as he was getting up and finding somewhere to put everything he was holding I said, "You know that your head is in every single picture I've taken tonight, but I'm totally ok with it because it's YOUR head." And he said, "Well, you're very kind... oh and cute! You know what, I'll put my jacket on for this pic." And I said, "You know Forgetting Sarah Marshall is my favorite movie. And other people probably just SAY it's their favorite, but it's really my favorite. You're my favorite! I like you a lot!" And then Jodie couldn't figure out my camera and said, "Sam, how do you do this?" And then I said, "Oh I'm Sam" and he said "Well it's great to meet you!" And then I said, "Will you hug me in the pic?" And he said, "I am hugging you." And we laughed, and then she took the pic, and then the security guard yelled for everyone to take their seats. So I went back to my seat and cried. Seriously. Not sobbed, but got all teary. I REALLY like him!!! We look cute together!!!
 Aaaanyway then I could relax the rest of the show. Oh and good thing I took the pic then because after that he went to present and never came back! I am very lucky!!

xoxosb:)

1 comment: